n. 潮, 潮汐, 趋势, 潮流, 涨潮, 高潮
tide sb over sth
go with the tide
go against the tide
at high tide
at low tide
swim with the tide
tail to the tide
tide over动词过去式:tided 过去分词:tided 现在分词:tiding 第三人称单数:tides
- the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- there are usually two high and two low tides each day
同义词：lunar time period
- rise or move forward
- cause to float with the tide
- be carried with the tide
- As the tide receded we were able to look for shells.
- A crab was left stranded on the beach when the tide ebbed.
- The tide of public opinion seems to be turning against the government.
- The tide is falling.
- Time and tide wait for no man.